{news} National Working groups

Tom Sevigny capeconn at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 10:08:07 EST 2005

Folks,

The National Party has created two working groups and is now looking for
volunteers to participate.  The working groups are as follows:

1.  PRESIDENTIAL PROCESS GROUP.  This group will be tasked with developing a
new process for our presidential process in 2008.

2.  STRATEGIC PLANNING.  This group, limited to 9 people, will develop a
survey that will be sent to as many Greens across the country as possible to
help determine the strategy for the national party over the next several
years.

If you are interested in serving on any of these groups please let me know
as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tom