{news} New Bank Account

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 18:32:52 EST 2005

Today with this type of weather We have open the Nieves For Mayor Bank
Account. Our Bank will be People's Bank. Now if you want to donate to my campaign
you can go to your local People's Bank and deposit your donation. All you need
to say is that you want to donate to Nieves For Mayor Campaign and the Bank
will do the rest. Just remember that if you donate more then $10.00 you need to
call Annette Alicea, Campaign Treasurer at 860-833-7545 and provide your
personal information.

Regards,
Miguel Angel Nieves