{news} CTGP Executive Committee endorsed a planned talk by Michel Warschawski

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 00:25:37 EST 2005

The Executive Committee of the Connecticut Green Party endorsed a planned talk by Michel Warschawski.
--Ed DuBrule, secretary
Dear Liz, Mike, Bob and Ed,
I think it will be very important that we endorse Warschawski event as Chris Gavreau of CTUP is requesting so that it appears
on the March 19th flyer?  We'll have to do this pretty immediately.  ...
Thanks,
Justine