{news} Help Me Fight For Education!

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 22:24:49 EST 2005

Become part of our rally in favor of New Britain ESL Program.  On March 14th,
Folks from all around the City will meet in front of the New Britain ESL
Program on 118 Main Street at 9:00 AM.

Please bring your printed flyers supporting ESL Program and Nieves For Mayor
Campaign, send emails to friends and families, and write letters to the
newspapers and your State Representatives. Go out and knock on some doors inviting
the to this important rally. The more people knocking on the doors, the more
people coming to the rally. We want to see Community Leaders, Program Directors,
Police Officer, Political Leaders and even the Newspaper. You can be proud of
your contribution to the rally when you see people that you have invited.

Regards,

Miguel Angel Nieves
Mayoral Candidate
www.nieves.politicalgateway.com

PS. If you want to be a member of the New Britain Green Party please apply at
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/nbgreen