{news} proposal (mailing costs) Exec Committee will ask to be added to March SCC agenda

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 00:50:43 EST 2005

The Executive Committee, at the beginning of the SCC meeting, will ask that this proposal be added to the SCC agenda.

     Green Party Meeting Proposal Form

PRESENTER:  Executive Committee

CONTACT:  Elizabeth M. Brancato, 19 Smith Street, Torrington, CT  06790, embrancato at netzero.com

SUBJECT:  Fund Raising Mailing - Additional funds

BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE:

The SCC, in November approved paying $855-$955 for a fund-raising mailing.  The mailing was done, but the bill has run over the cost estimate.  Although part of the overage seems to be due to printing more copies than the original quote called for, it seems that the overage is also due to our requesting printing on two sides of the insert.  That was not part of the original quote.

PROPOSAL:

We propose that the Connecticut Green Party approve an additional expenditure of up to $200.00 to settle this account in full.