{news} Please Sponsor Our New Radio Program

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Thu May 19 20:24:32 EDT 2005

CONTACTO CON EL PUEBLO

CONTACT WITH THE TOWN

“Contacto Con El Pueblo” translated in English  means “Contact With The Town.
” This is a Monday to Friday prime time Radio show  on Super Max 990 AM.
“Contacto Con El Pueblo” is a three-hour filled with  Music, Live
Interviews, News, Town Information and lots of Job Posting. People  call the show to
share their problems and to advise other  callers.
“Contacto Con El Pueblo” reaches the  Hispanic/Latino population in
Hartford, New Britain, Newington, Plainville,  Bristol, Southington, Meriden and
Waterbury, and in Connecticut entirely through  Super Max 990 AM Radio and the Zap
secondary channel of  WFSB-TV.
30 Second AD  Spots:
$ 200/Month                      $  125/Month                            $
75/Month
8 Spots                               5 Spots    4 Spots
Job Listing  Service:
$ 5.00 per job, per mention
Live Program
We will do a live program from your office,  business or location.
$ 250.00
For advertisement please give Miguel Angel Nieves  a call at
860-832-8141.
Contacto Con El Pueblo
Super Max 990
3 Constitution Plaza
Hartford CT 06103

"Taking Back New Britain"

Miguel Angel Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New  Britain Green Party Co-Chairman

_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel:  (860) 832-8141

Paid by Nieves for Mayor Campaign, Annette Alicea  -Treasurer