{news} Please Re-Schedule

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Mon May 30 22:45:02 EDT 2005

Hello Team
The Taking Back New Britain walk schedule for June 4th has been cancelled
the new date is June 12 at 2:00 pm. Please remember that our monthly meeting is
on schedule for June 6 at 7:00 pm. The new campaign flyer is as follow and it
 will have Miguel Angel Nieves picture. Also Miguel officialy turns 40
tomorrow May 31st.

Say No! To The Professionals  Politicians
Vote Nieves For  Mayor

Taking Back New  Britain

Miguel Angel Nieves And No Body  Else

_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel: 860-832-8141

Nieves is here to put New Britain back to work and live  up to the value of
our City. I intend to fight for the middle-income class, I  intend to fight for
the low-income class, I intend to fight for the people that  are getting
squashed, and I intend to create more and better community services  for seniors,
veterans and people with disabilities. New Britain residents  deserve a Mayor
that will fight twice as hard for their jobs as he will fight  for his own
job. It’s time for health care for all Residents that will be  affordable and
achievable. It’s time to put the people back in the driving seat.  Nieves will
make New Britain stronger and safer for everyone. WE CAN DO BETTER  AND WE WILL
DO BETTER!
Paid by: Nieves For Mayor Campaign, Annette Alicea  Treasurer

"Taking Back New Britain"

Miguel Angel Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New  Britain Green Party Co-Chairman