{news} Executive Committee meeting

smderosa smderosa at cox.net
Mon Nov 14 21:29:18 EST 2005

Dear Judy:
Barbara and I will be happy to attend the meeting on Nov. 21st 2005.

Please be advised that we still operate under under our by-laws ane
established procedures.

Please respect other people in your e-mails. Also, some of us may want some
input into the the

details of our EC Meetings.

Sincerely,
Mike DeRosa