{news} Re: Modified Consensus Workshop

Judith Herkimer jherkimer at snet.net
Thu Oct 20 12:01:16 EDT 2005

Dear Mike,
If you believe that a member(s) of your chapter has satisfied the
prerequisites for this workshop, please make the Women's Caucus aware. We
most likely have missed a few MCP-experienced facilitators.

"This preliminary training is targeting those who have already facilitated
at
least two GPC State Central Committee meetings using MCP. If we have missed
anyone, please let us know."

In order to satisfy the Women's Caucus proposal passed by the SCC, this
initial "training of the trainers" is required. Additionally, this training
was originally anticipated to be a two-day session. Due to the limited
availability of our guest workshop leaders from NY, it was necessary to
condense the training into one full day. I'm certain you can appreciate that
we want to best utilize their time by registering those with the most
extensive practical experience in Modified Consensus Process.

Hope this provides an adequate and clear explanation.

Best,
Judy