{news} Convention - needs, ideas and your help

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 11:13:14 EDT 2006

Dear Folks,

We are getting a great reaction and interest in Sat. April 22 GP Convention!
Most of the major media have said they plan on covering it, so look for TV, the print media and other sto be in full attendance!

I think this is a great time to fully give out our message of positive solutions to the problems of the state and the nation. Feel free to speak to the media with YOUR ideas and issues!

We do need some  people to show up early to set up. Maybe 10 am, if you can make it. 11 am is the social hour to meet the candidates one on one and link up with many Greens from across the state!

Candidates bring your flyers, and chapters bring you success stories!
Bring your cameras!! We need good pics for websites, posters ect!

Anyone have any Green Party banners? please bring them!
Print out your own banners with your own messages! "Clean elections for All!"
Close Millstone, Vote for Ferrucci,, ect , ect

This is a convention.. it should be fun!
Please bring snacks, light finger food, coffee,fruit,,ect..(By the way,, someone offer it to the press too!)

Thanks in advance for making this OUR best convention ever!

Tim McKee
Manchester, CT

  Paid for by Thornton For Governor ,Donna Byrne-McKee, treasurer-   www.VoteThornton.com
  email: info at votethornton.com

  Tim McKee NEW cell (860) 778-1304 or (860) 643-2282 Cliff Thornton for Governor- Campaign Manager-
  National Committee member of the Green Party- Connecticut