{news} preliminary agenda for 7pm 8-14-06 EC meeting at Luna Pizza, 88 Hebron Ave., Glastonbury, CT, 06033, 860-659-2135

B Barry roseberry3 at cox.net
Sat Aug 12 21:21:26 EDT 2006

preliminary agenda for 7PM to 9PM,   8-14-06    EC  CTGP meeting

Place:  Luna Pizza,   88 Hebron Ave., Glastonbury, CT, 06033,  Phone:
860-659-2135

Facilitator: to be determined

1.	Discuss/results, if known, of our petition drive for our state-wide
candidates which was completed 4PM, Wednesday, 8-9-06.

2.	Status of current CTGP candidates/events

3.	Fundraising and potential financial support for CTGP candidates?

4.	CTGP website status.

5.	CT Green Times newspaper status: are more articles needed from
chapters about their positions?

Estimated date it will be going to publisher and availability for
distribution. Review distribution process

for possible fine tuning with Albert Marceau.

6.	Treasurer's report from Christopher Reilly.

7.	ACLU lawsuit regarding the 2005  CT  "campaign finance reform"  law.

8.	Events/developments regarding the Peace Party i.e. Green Party.

9.	agenda for 8-29-06 SCC meeting.

10.	Any proposals.