{news} Leap speaking tour Club Schedule so far

clifford thornton efficacy at msn.com
Tue Aug 29 22:40:08 EDT 2006

Dear Green Connecticut,

This is a group of former and present law enforcement people who support my position on the drug war. If you would like to do an interview please let me know I will arrange it.  I can promote them but they cannot promote me because of their non profit status.  I have worked with them all over the world. Below is a tentative schedule for (LEAP-Law enforcement against prohibition) www.leap.cc<http://www.leap.cc/> Norm Stamper-former police chief of Seattle, Jack Cole 14yrs undercover narcotics cop, Peter Christ-police captain and Howard Woolridge Texas cop, etc.  These are only a few as the dates and may swell to forty to fifty dates.  Hartford and surrounding towns have been contacted and will be included.  Please let me know when you get the schedule and what you can do.  Thanks for all that you do.  I will follow this up with a telephone call.

Cliff

Here is the full schedule to date:

      LEAP Connecticut Tour

      Date
     Day
     Time
     Event

      Tues
     12-Sep-06
     1:00 PM
     Ansonia Rotary

      Wed
     13-Sep-06
     6:00 PM
     North Branford Rotary

      Thurs
     14-Sep-06
     7:00 AM
     Seymour-Oxford Rotary

      Fri
     15-Sep-06
     12:00 PM
     Woodbridge Rotary

      Mon

      Tues
     18-Sep-06

      19-Sep-06
     12:15 PM

      7:00 AM
     Hartford Rotary

      North Haven Rotary

      Tues
     19-Sep-06
     12:00 PM
     Deep River Rotary

      Tues
     19-Sep-06
     12:00 PM
     Bristol CT Rotary Club

      Wed
     20-Sep-06
     7:00 AM
     Old Saybrook Rotary

      Thurs
     21-Sep-06
     6:30 AM
     Danielson CT Rotary

      Thurs
     21-Sep-06
     7:00 AM
     Ledyard Rotary

      Fri
     22-Sep-06
     7:30 AM
     Danbury Sunrise Rotary

      Tues
     26-Sep-06
     12:15 PM
     Willimantic CT Rotary

      Wed

      Thurs
     27-Sep-06

      28-Sep-06
     7:00 PM

      12:00 PM
     Oxford Lions

      Cheshire Rotary

      Thurs
     28-Sep-06
     12:00 PM
     Thomaston CT Rotary

      Tues
     3-Oct-06
     12:00 PM
     Stamford Rotary

      Tues
     10-Oct-06
     6:00 PM
     Wethersfield-Rocky Hill Rotary

      Wed

      Wed
     11-Oct-06

      11-Oct-06
     7:30 AM

      12:00 PM
     Bridgeport Sunrise Rotary

      Danbury Rotary

      Tues

      Wed

      Thurs

      17-Oct-06

      18-Oct-06

      19-Oct-06

     12:15 PM

      6:00 PM

      7:15 AM
     Bloomfield CT Rotary

      Stafford Rotary

      Simsbury Rotary

      Wed
     25-Oct-06
     7:15 AM
     Rotary Club of Cromwell CT

      Wed
     1-Nov-06
     6:30 PM
     Bridgeport Lions

      Wed
     29-Nov-06
     12:15 PM
     Norwalk Rotary

     tbd

     Glastonbury Rotary

Rick Ostrander

Asst. Speakers Bureau Coordinator

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

106 Belle Terrace

North Syracuse, NY 13212

ostrander at leap.cc<mailto:ostrander at leap.cc>

http://www.leap.cc<http://www.leap.cc/>

C 315-345-4399

H 315-451-4952

As Albert Einstein said, "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."