{news} Fwd: [usgp-coo] Request for Green Pages articles

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 20:22:35 EST 2006

David McCorquodale <mccorq at comcast.net> wrote:  From: "David McCorquodale" <mccorq at comcast.net>
To: <natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>, <natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:35:30 -0500
CC:
Subject: [usgp-coo] Request for Green Pages articles

Dear National Delegates:
Please distrbute this message to your states ASAP. Thanks in advance.

David McCorquodale
Co-chair, Green Pages

Dears Greens,
This is the last call for articles to be submitted to Green Pages for the Spring Issue.
Deadline is February 15. We are specifically looking for additional state reports and articles concerning enviromentalism because we would like to have the paper get wide distribution on Earth Day(April 22). You may contact us at greenpages at greens.org.
February 15 is also the deadline for cartoons which should be sent to: estereditor at mosquitonet.com. Additional cartoon info:

-Cartoons should be stand-alone panels
(not strips continuing from issue to issue)

-Cartoons may be multipane

-Images should be JPGs, 200 dpi.

-Cartoons will be reproduced in grayscale

-If the cartoonist has a website, Green Pages will provide a link
to the site when the cartoon is posted to the Green Pages website.

-Include who should be credited for the cartoon,
and the cartoonist's Green affiliation (ie what state, if any, they
are registered in).

Thank you,
Green Pages Editorial Board

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

For other information about the Coordinating Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

  Paid for by Thornton For Governor
  info at votethornton.com

  Cliff Thornton for Governor- Campaign manager- Tim McKee cell (860) 324-1684 or (860) 643-2282
  National Committee member of the Green Party- Connecticut