{news} New Haven Chapter meeting at NeverEndingBookStore - 812 State Street - Thurs Jan 19 at 7:30 p.m.

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Thu Jan 12 22:53:53 EST 2006

Green Party Chapter Meeting

The New Haven Greens will be holding a chapter meeting on Thurs Jan 19 at 7:30pm.

The location will be at:

Never Ending Book Store
812 State Street, New Haven.

This is next door to St. Stanislaus church, between Eld and Pearl streets.

The agenda will include a presentation by Anstress Farwell of the New Haven Urban Design League concerning developments at Yale/New Haven Hospital and the proposed Cancer Center.

Also present to discuss the Cancer Center will be Gwen Mills of CCNE and CORD.

In addition, Kelly McCarthy and Aaron Gustafson, formerly of the Hamden Greens will be present to discuss the reasons for their resignations from the CT Green Party Executive Committee.

Below are the minutes from the last chapter meeting.

New HavenReminder: Chapter meeting - Thurs. Jan. 19 at 7:30 p.m. at NeverEndingBookStore - 812 State Street (on the west side, between Pearl and Eld Streets, and across the street from Ralph Ferrucci's apartment, in case you were wondering).

Special guests: Anstress Farwell, Urban Design League, and Gwen Mills, CCNE/CORD, to talk about the Cancer Center and the Hill, followed by conversation with Aaron Gustafson and Kelly McCarthy.

Please join us in this new venue in this new year, and thanks to Roger for inviting us to use the BookStore as a meeting place.