{news} Green Party Internal Elections and Convention

Jean de Smet JeandeSmet at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Jan 15 15:50:56 EST 2006

At the December State Green Meeting, it was decided to hold Internal
Elections at the same time as a Convention to endorse candidates for
statewide and federal offices, in March.  We will do a mailing to all Green
members whom we can find through chapter and/or secretary of state's lists.
This is a good opportunity to reach out to and organize those members we've
never met.

Please let your members know that we need:

Candidates for internal offices:  Co-Chairs, Treasurer, Secretary and GP
Reps and Alternates  See attached.

Candidates/suggestions for State and Federal Officers

Help on the Internal Elections Committee:  Mostly getting a mailing out in
timely manner, then counting.

Your latest chapter mailing lists.  Let me know who your listkeeper is, and
I'll email our format out, so we can all merge easily.

Muchos Gracias for your cooperation.

Jean