{news} FW: Beat Lieberman!

Kenneth Humphrey kumfry at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 17:32:00 EST 2006

      Lieberman must be ousted from office. Do you
have sources for more personal background on Jennifer
Harbury, i.e., age, her growing up years, etc. Sort of
a bio for candidacy purposes, since her background
concerning Guatemala and her ordeal in dealing with
the treatment of her husband is more readily
accessible.

      Ken Humphrey