{news} Green Times Quote: Please Write Articles and get them to me ASAP

smderosa smderosa at cox.net
Wed Jun 14 08:24:56 EDT 2006

Dear fellow Greens:
Below find a quote I got from Jon Harden of the Harford News for CT Green
Times.  If you have someone who can come in lower or some contacts please
e-mail contact info and phone #:

Please write articles and get them to me ASAP(50-200 words esp. pictures).
Eric DeVos a computer expert is willing to do the layout and Albert Marceau
will do distribution to most of the state to various locations that he
presently brings alternative papers to.  I would like to get at least one
edition(four pages out) ASAP(especially about out petition campaign):