Fw: Fw: {news} Initial Reflections on Running for Governor: The Challengesand Opportunities

clifford thornton efficacy at msn.com
Thu Nov 30 11:26:36 EST 2006

Keep the comments coming.  I am hoping that as a groups we can come  up with some good suggestions.

Cliff
Efficacy
PO Box 1234
860 657 8438
Hartford, CT 06143
efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
deductible