{news} street address of New London debate, and directions

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 7 00:48:41 EDT 2006

     The Rell-DeStefano debate will be at the Garde Arts Center, 325 State St., New London.  For additional info on the debate (no one will be let in after 7:30 pm;  the debate starts at 8pm; where to get tickets; etc.), driving directions, and a map see www.gardearts.org .  (Click on "Info" at the top of the home page to get to the directions and the map.)
     The Green Party protest will be from 6pm-8pm outside the Garde Arts Center.
--Ed