{news} Directions to Mike and Barbara's Apartment: 48 Village Dr Wethersfield, CT 860-956-8170

smderosa at cox.net smderosa at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 02:05:08 EDT 2006

      1. Start at 300 MAIN ST[CT-66], WILLIMANTIC going toward DUNHAM ST - go 1.6 mi
      2. Bear  to follow CT-66 - go 2.6 mi
      3. Continue on WILLIMANTIC RD[US-6] - go 3.9 mi
      4. Continue to follow US-6 WEST - go 7.4 mi
      5. US-6 WEST becomes I-384 WEST - go 7.5 mi
      6. Take ramp onto I-84 WEST - go 2.7 mi
      7. Take  exit #57 onto CT-15 SOUTH toward N.Y. CITY/CHARTER OAK BR - go 1.1 mi
      8. CT-15 SOUTH becomes US-5 SOUTH - go 2.4 mi
      9. Take exit #85/CT-99 SOUTH onto SILAS DEANE HWY toward ROCKY HILL/WETHERSFIELD - go 0.4 mi
      10. Turn  on JORDAN LN[CT-314] - go 1.4 mi
      11. Turn  to follow CT-314 - go 0.2 mi
      12. Turn  on VILLAGE DR - go 0.1 mi
      13. Arrive at 48 VILLAGE DR APT 204, WETHERSFIELD

CALL 860-956-8170 IF YOU NEED HELP.
     Your Destination:
      - Zoom
      Out

     View Larger Map
      Traffic
      Traffic info is not yet
      available for this area.

      Find traffic for another area.
      SmartView tm
      See locations on this map What's this?

Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
http://www.ctgreens.org/ - http://www.greenpartyus.org/

to unsubscribe click here
mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org

Everyone is invited to join Mike DeRosa, Barbara Barry and myself in a mini-phonathon for organizing and fundraising.

Monday, October 18th, 6pm.  Mike and Barbara are generously offering the use of their home, so we'll have a land line and whatever cell phones we bring with us.  48 Village Drive, Apt 204, Wethersfield.  Mike-can you give us directions?

We're going to go to the list of recent donors first.  And I think we should target the recent active voters from our annual meeting.  And chapter lists, of course.  I plan to ask people to get involved in the statewide campaign.  I'll target an area of eastern CT and try to get together a group that will host a house party and/or other event(s) for Cliff and/or Ralph and/or Greens which will both raise funds and awareness of the campaign.  And maybe form a future chapter, right?

We should also have forms to fill out if people want to donate on the spot via credit card.  They can choose either to donate to the CTGP, or to any or some of the candidates.  We'll need some help from our treasurers and campaign manager here!  Pile on the rules.

I hope we'll do this every week and that others are doing this in their areas?  Let's really use this campaign to organize!

Jean

ATTENTION!
The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message.  The text of this email is similar to ordinary or face-to-face conversations and does not reflect the level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal opinion and does not constitute a representation of the opinions of the CT Green Party. The responsibility for any messages posted herein is solely that of the person who sent the message, and the CT Green Party hereby leaves this responsibility in the hands of it's members.

NOTE: This is an inherently insecure forum, please do not post confidential messages and always realize that your address can be faked, and although a message may appear to be from a certain individual, it is always possible that it is fakemail. This is mail sent by a third party under an illegally assumed identity for purposes of coercion, misdirection, or general mischief.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.