{news} T4G Strategy Meeting 9/19

ken krayeske ken at votethornton.com
Mon Sep 18 11:17:01 EDT 2006

Come one, come all, bring your ideas, bring your friends!
Thornton for Governor will host its biweekly campaign strategy meeting
Where: the Russell Public Library, reading room 1, Middletown, CT
When: Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 6:45 pm
Why: BECAUSE WE WANT TO WIN!
For more information, feel free to contact me. We are running the
meeting a little early because last time we had to be hustled out of the
room, and we want to make sure we can cover everything we need to.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

--

Peace,

Ken Krayeske

Campaign Director

Thornton for Governor

P.O. Box 1971

Manchester, CT 06045

860-995-5842

*This message is paid for and approved by Thornton for Governor, Max
Wentworth, Treasurer*