{news} Presentation slides for Sept 28th forum

clifford thornton efficacy at msn.com
Sat Sep 23 11:09:48 EDT 2006

We have to turn out in mass for this event.  We have to issue a press
release for this also.  We want to pack the house.

The event is Thursday, sep. 28 at career high 140 legion av, new haven 6-8
pm

the 4 questions are:

(1) What would you do to solve the current health care crisis and create a
system that is accessible, affordable, comprehensive and equal?

(2) We are devastated by the high rate of violence in our communities. What
plans do you have to comb at it?

(3) What are the successful key components for immigration reform in
Connecticut?

(4) A majority of prisoners in conn are incarcerated for non violent drug
law violations. The current corrections budget is over half a billion
dollars. How would you be more effective at addressing this social problem
and making better use of our tax dollars?