{news} Correcting Van Nunes's lies about Green Partform "SupportingHezbollah"

Jean de Smet jeandesmet at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Apr 22 21:12:00 EDT 2007

Amy also mentioned Hamas, I believe.  Are we supporting them?  Who are we
supporting?

I do agree with Amy's basic point:  we need to be clear that we are not
supporting state-sponsored terrorism or any other kind, but we do support
the peace-finding groups on both sides.  I don't think the National Greens
are clear about that.  We supported a boycott of Israel, with no mention of
not supporting the other armed factions.  We do not sanction violence.

Jean