{news} Why not in Ct ? forward please

Robert Vogel vogel at myeastern.com
Thu Apr 19 10:49:04 EDT 2007

April 28th Impeachment Events Are Spreading Like Wildfire
http://www.a28.org

 With ten days to go, we're entering the homestretch in building for A28 -  and the grassroots impeachment movement is sizzling!

We've got actions from Miami to North Pole, Alaska, with more being added by the hour. April 28 will mark the beginning of Impeachment Summer , and we've got a whole list of ways to turn up the heat on Congress even more after A28.

Now is the time to figure out what you're going to do on A28, chip in for the cause, and get the word out far and wide. There's a lot going on behind the scenes as well, and over the next week you can expect to hear some very exciting announcements!

Find A28 Actions on ImpeachMap

The A28 website has been completely overhauled and one of the most exciting new features is the ImpeachMap. You can use this to find an action near you, add your own action, or locate people in your area to team up with. Visit the map on the A28 homepage:

http://www.a28.org

http://www.seconnecticut.com/impeach.htm