{news} RE: [usgp-nc] WILD story about CT Greens Congressional race

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:26:20 EDT 2007

Pat Kane  an attorney herself and of   Fairfield  CTGP has offered to sue me
in a private email! I am too poor to have a "personal" attorney I am also
unthreatened. Cliff Thorton has intamated she has left the CTGP? Pat "showed
up"" as an unkown person at a Fairfield GP meeting and offered to be Richard
Duffys campaign manager as a trusting pers==son he said yes. Richard is one
of the main persons in the IMpeachment movement he is a trained lawyer and
lived in Indiia for many years past.Pat was at and possibly arranged the
"secret"" unkown to Richard and I think chapter as a whole, meeting with
Democrats reguarding Richard Duffy dropping out of the Ct Senate race with
the Democratic party people. I have asked Pat PUBLICLLY to reply to
following questions reguarding the " deal". It seems no transparent notes
were taken or posted nor were there tapes.I am unclear HOW Richard dropped
out or was asked to and if it was via a unanimus consensus of local
Fairfield chapter?I ask Richard and David Bedell to clarify anything I
belived they were NOT invited to this meeting?Sources have said Cliff
Thorton[ Gov candidate and now a co chair after elections  and his Campaign
managerKK now in Europe and a former Lamont employee] and KK might have
attended?Please for the benifit of the ?CTGP and the "national rumor mill"
reply to following questions Pat Kane or others! 1Who called meeting 2 Who
set agenda what was it? 3 Where notes taken by whom where are they can they
be posted  4 What was discussed offered? 5 Where  does the $5000 John Olsen
{CT Unions leader} come into the story? I know money WAS NOT taken but
wereco chairs asked about it and by whom? I know they said no
          Further more WHO is John Walsh and where does he get his
info/rumors where is he from? Shouldn't he clarify wih Ct folks before
posting? I am Nat USGP alternate and former co chair as welll as a founding
memeber of CTGP for over ten years. I was in Hospitail durring Redding
meeting could not attend is that where all this crazyness began********
Seeking truth openess and transparency    AMY