{news} FW: March on the Pentagon Mar

allan brison apbrison at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:44:47 EST 2007

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dennis Hamilton" <hamilton.dennis at gmail.com>
To: various
Subject: e-mails from ANSWER eg Permits Secured for Pentagon Demonstration
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:26:08 -0500

Attached is the information regarding the Sat Mar 17 march on the Pentagon.

Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft
Do you all get these e-mails?  If not, can I recommend you (or someone else)
to Tahnee and Neil so that at least priority info gets wider distribution
i.e thru your e-mail lists?

Peace