{news} National Greens seek Outreach Committee members

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 16:17:38 EST 2007

CT Greens,

  The national Green Party is seeking people to work on a Outreach Committee. This is a new committee and any local Green may work on it. The work will be mostly thru emaills and maybe conference calls. Expect mabye 10 emails a day to read  on this committee. This means working well with others and building consensus of ideas.

  As with all national committee work, The state the Green comes from must vett the person and approve of this person first. We need team players!!

  If you are interested, please contact me or any state exective committee leader.

  Tim McKee
  CT National  Committee Represenative

  please pass this email on to your local Green list.