{news} I was wrong! Effective Date of Delegate Re-Allocation for GPUS NC is immediate

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:15:13 EDT 2007

According to Gary Novosielski, Co-Chair, GPUS Apportionment Standing
Committee, the answers to my questions below are YES and YES.

As there is no SCC meeting scheduled during the next week, I recommend that
the Executive Committee immediately empower three more delegates with voting
privileges, which authorization can either be changed or confirmed at the
next SCC meeting, until such time as the CTGP holds new elections for these
three new NC delegates.

I apologize for not understanding how quickly the delegate reallocation
formula below would take effect.

Meanwhile, enjoy your 4th of July, declare independence from the Dem/Rep
duopoly, and celebrate the (relative) strength of the CTGP, as our NC
delegation increases by 250% from two to five!

Charlie