{news} INFORMATION NEEDED WHEN STATE DELEGATIONS ARE CHANGED

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:17:07 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hhart at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu <hhart at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Jun 16, 2007 3:48 PM
Subject: [usgp-nc] Fwd: INFORMATION NEEDED WHEN STATE DELEGATIONS ARE
CHANGED - WAS: Re: NEW DELEGATE and ALTERNATE for WASHINGTON STATE
To: natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org

Thank you for the update.  This information has been passed along to
the listserv and voting page managers.

This is a reminder for me that I have been planning to post a list of
what is needed when a state has an update in their delegation.
Information should be sent to me   (secretary at gp.org - is easy to
remember), and I forward it to the nat'l listservs manager and voting
page crew.  Getting a complete (or as complete as possible) list in
one document will be extremely helpful, especially as the size of the
NC expands.  It will make things more efficient and manageable for the
list/voting page admins!

If there are just one or two changes, sending that information alone is
fine.

For more subtstantial updates, however - from your state's co-chairs,
officers, or whoever officially sends this information:

1 - A complete list of the current (newly elected) delegates,
alternates and observers from your state.  "Retirees" not designated
observers will be unsubscribed from the listservs.

2 - New delegates and alternates are automatically subscribed to the
"natlcomvotes" listserv.  They had been automatically subscribed to
"natlcomaffairs," as well, but in the future, we'd like to know
whether they wish to subscribe to the discussion list or not (before
they're subscribed, then un-subscribed, etc).  So, let me know if the
newcomer wishes to be addded to teh discussion list.

3 - For newcomers, contact information (mailing address, phone #, and
the eamil they wish touse for Green Party work).  This will be
included in a direcotry found through the voting page.  The directory
is password protected and accessible to other delegates, alternates
and some committee officers.  Individuals may choose not to have their
part of all of their contact information listed, although most do.

Thank you!

Holly Hart
Secretary, GPUS

Quoting Mike Gillis <mikedgillis at hotmail.com>:

> We just had an election for GNC delegates. Whoever is in charge of
> these things, please set these people up:
>
> I will continue as a Delegate, but please add the following people
> to the list and give them voting priviledges.
>
> NEW DELEGATE: Suzanne Nott  ( suzannenott at comcast.net)
> NEW ALTERNATE: Brent White  ( brent_white at hotmail.com )
>
> Aram Falsafi is no longer a delegate and Jody Grage is no longer an
>  alternate.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Mike Gillis
> Delegate,
> Green Party of Washington State

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the Coordinating Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/