{news} Proposal: Amendment of State Party Affiliation Agreement Requirements

Michael Westerfield westerfield at sysmatrix.net
Fri Mar 16 07:36:41 EDT 2007

I suppose it is appropriate if we belong to and support the principals and
practices of the National Green Party that our state contribute to it
financially.  I do wonder about the wisdom of giving a reduced rate to
"gender balanced" delegations. Send a woman, save $100!, sounds just a bit
condescending.  Also maybe its time for us to review exactly what the
National Green Party is doing out there.  Perhaps a presentation at the
annual convention on the subject might be in order.

Michael W.