{news} NH Peace Council Memorial Day vigil

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Mon May 21 22:13:49 EDT 2007

Peace Council Memorial Day.docPlease forward!

MEMORIAL DAY

MAY 28, 2007

Our young are dying. Our young, by the thousands, are returning with minds and bodies shattered! Yet, the Bush Administration cruelly cuts the funding
for treatment for the number one infliction, head injuries.
Walter Reed Hospital only dramatized the treatment of our new veterans of war.

Support Our Troops! Bring Them Home Now!

MAKE MEMORIAL DAY A DAY FOR OUR LIVING VETERANS!

VIGIL
MONDAY, MAY 28,
10:00 A.M. TO 11:00 A.M.
VETERANS' HOSPITAL, 950 CAMPBELL AVENUE.
WEST HAVEN

WEAR YOUR HATS AND MEDALS!
CALL OTHERS TO JOIN!

VETERANS FOR PEACE