{news} Campaign Event, Sunday

RALPH FERRUCCI ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 17:04:48 EDT 2007

***************PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY****************

Elect Ralph Ferrucci to
 Mayor of New Haven

COME JOIN US FOR A MEMORIAL DAY PARTY  ! ! !

Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

At West Rock Park, New Haven

Food and refreshments will be served

EVERYONE WELCOME! !

Come join us for a great day of fun and meet 2007
Mayoral Candidate, Ralph Ferrucci

All Donations greatly appreciated*

For more information,
please contact Andrea at (203) 865-7203

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE ! ! !

*200 donations of $25 or more (up to $300) will put me
into a program called the Democracy Fund. This program
will give me a grant of $15,000 and start matching
funds.

Isn’t it time for a change.  With your help we can
win.

_______________________________________
###Paid for by Vote Ferrucci, Juan Plaza, Treasurer###

Directions

>From Down Town
TGo down  Whalley Ave. Turn Right onto Blake Street.
Turn left at second light onto Spring side Drive.
Follow signs to West Rock Park.

>From Stamford Artea, take Merritt Parkway North to
Exit 59. Take a right off of the exit,  and follow
road past frok onto Whalley Ave.

Turn left onto Black Street
Turn left at second light onto Spring side Drive.
Follow signs to West Rock Park.

>From Hartford
Take 91 to Merritt Parkway South to exit 59. Take a
right off of the exit, and follow road past frok onto
Whalley Ave.

Turn left onto Black Street
Turn left at second light onto Spring side Drive.
Follow signs to West Rock Park.

>From Fairfield:
Take 95N to Downtown New Haven.
Follow exit ramp till the end and go straight down
Frontage Road.

>From New London
Take 95S to Downtown New Haven.
Follow exit ramp till the end and go straight down
Frontage Road.

Turn Right onto Ella Grasso Boulavard. Turn left onto