{news} A New Menu of Green Candidates

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 16:30:38 EST 2007

I am a Green who wants to see more Green running for office have a web site.  I am offering a free web page to any Green candidate in the US.  A web presence is too important to overlook due to budget constraints or lack of computer knowledge.  2008 is going to be an election year we need as much exposure as possible.  Please let all of your candidates know about this site.  It is going to be both a directory of Green candidates and the web address for as many Greens as possible.

Candidates can sign up for:
      * A free web site, no computer skills necessary.
      * A free custom web site, if you have the skills.
      * A free blog.
      * A free email account.
      * A free listing and link to the official web site.
Any Green candidate needing any or all of these options is welcome.  If there is a request for other features, I may be able to accommodate.

Register FREE:
http://www.newmenu.org/login.php<http://www.newmenu.org/login.php>
Or find out more about us:
http://www.newmenu.org/about.php<http://www.newmenu.org/about.php>

I would also like to exchange links with party sites or any candidate with a site.  If you want to do a link exchange:
http://www.newmenu.org/link2us.php<http://www.newmenu.org/link2us.php>

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.  Although, I am working with US Green Party on this and other election projects, this site is independent from the US Green Party.  Registration is free and you can be listed even if you have your own site.  If I have emailed you more than once, I apologize.  I am trying to limit that.
Thank you for your time.

Matt
http://www.newmenu.org<http://www.newmenu.org/>

Efficacy
PO Box 1234
860 657 8438
Hartford, CT 06143
efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

"THE DRUG WAR IS MEANT TO BE WAGED NOT WON"

Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
deductible