{news} Next Tolland County -Manchester Greens meeting set

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 09:10:54 EST 2007

On Tuesday Dec 11, at 7 pm we will meet at the South Windsor Library, 1510 Sullivan, SW, CT.

  We have invited Scott Deshefy, 2nd Congressional Candidate to speak again and all local and state issues are welcome to be discussed!

  Tim McKee
  Manchester CT
  Home-860-643-2282
  Cell-860-778-1304
  Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
  BLOG- http://TheBigGreenPicture.blogspot.com/