{news} CT Candidates 4 Medical Marijuana

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Wed Nov 28 22:00:36 EST 2007

This if for people living in Connecticut.

Cliff Thornton, Jr.

Efficacy
PO Box 1234
860 657 8438
Hartford, CT 06143
efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

"THE DRUG WAR IS MEANT TO BE WAGED NOT WON"

Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
deductible