{news} proposed agenda for 10-16-07 EC meeting of CTGP in Glastonbury, CT.

Tim McKee timmckee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 20:28:00 EDT 2007

Dear Greens,
  We do need to to fill THREE new national committee postions, not a third as mistakenly stated Vas Nunes. Her idea that she deserves a seat without a new election is outragous and against the  democratci process we all should value!!

  We should we an open and fair election at a general fall convention with all the Greens able to ask questions and decide for themselves. We need leadership able to HEAL rifts and not foster past infightening.

  The idea that some one should want to  get revenge against someone who she fought with, is something we all need to speak out against! We need bring who want to work to bring more and more people INTO the party,,not drive them out!

  Now is the time for all those quiet Greens to express thier feeling on who should be in our leaderhship on a natioanal level.

  i welcome your phone calls to me (as i am sure Charlie Pillsbury do too) on any questions or commnets u have.

  we are so close to bringing many great things to past on a a natioanl level!!

  Tim McKee

  860-643-2282

  y Vas Nunes <amyvasnunes at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
http://www.ctgreens.org/ - http://www.greenpartyus.org/

to unsubscribe click here
mailto:ctgp-news-unsubscribe at ml.greens.org     .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Hi Barb. I feel we need to fill that third USGPrep position. Since I am already the alternate and it is months till our next election ,I would like a vote at the next SCC meeting for me to fill this position. If there were more than three seats we should also take nominations I am already on USGP list serve and unlike other GPUS reps manage to show up at every SCC meeting to report. Amy     FYI  For procedures info:I recently got the rules of IC committee from USGP they state reps need to be reappointed or changes EVERY TWO YEARS. Also reps can be removed from committee if inactive for 6 months. Although Ms Mc Cabe has participated at the USGP level she has been inactive in reporting and appearing at CTGP for over 3 years. Her recent Canada report was sent to us by Tim NOT DIRECTLY from Ms Mc Cabe.