{news} Tue, 10/23/2007 - The Drug War is Meant to be Waged Not Won--Cliff Thornton

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 05:15:51 EDT 2007

  ```````````      http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/lunchLectures.htm<http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/lunchLectures.htm>
Capital Community College
950 Main Street, Hartford CT 06103
Tel: (860) 906-5000 or (800) 894-6126
                Lunchtime Lecture Series
Unless otherwise indicated in the schedule below, all events:

  a.. are open to faculty, staff, students, and guests
  b.. are held in the Community Room on the 2nd floor
  c.. begin at 12:00 noon and end at (or before) 1:00
Reservations are not required. Please bring your own food and drinks. If you would like to present a topic you think will be of interest to the campus community, please contact Derek Maxfield at 906-5047. Thanks!

      Schedule of Events

      Tue, 10/16/2007 - By The Rivers of Babylon
      The author will read from her newest book.
      Cindy Brown Austin

      Tue, 10/23/2007 - The Drug War is Meant to be Waged Not Won
      The inner cities have been in a war for over thirty years. We have spent over a trillion dollars and yet there are more illegal drugs on our streets than ever before. This, I and many others feel is the most important problem we will face in our lives.
      Cliff Thornton, Efficacy

      Efficacy
      PO Box 1234
      860 657 8438
      Hartford, CT 06143
      efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
      www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

      "THE DRUG WAR IS MEANT TO BE WAGED NOT WON"

      Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
      501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
      deductible