{news} Commentary and Letters--Nader and McKinney

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 07:50:49 EDT 2007

The use of them and these in this context is appropriat I think.
I don't have the history that you guys have and have not heard
the term "rich ny jews" in this movement but I have heard it
in the drug policy movement.  Your statements as far as I am
concerned are taken as constructive building blocks.