{news} Fw: Ralph Nader in Winsted on Sat

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Tue Oct 23 21:17:56 EDT 2007

This is courtesy of the new director of the New Haven Historical Society.

This is to let you know that the Winchester Historical Society, in
collaboration with the Beardsley Library, is sponsoring a Ralph Nader
signing of the Seventeen Traditions this Saturday, October 27, 2007.

First signing is from Noon - 12:45PM
Second signing is 1PM - 1:45PM

If you haven't read this book --- it's a must read.

Our posters should appear in the stores and places of interest during this
week. We are hoping you will try and show some interest in this event which
will be held at the Beardsley Library on Munro St. Winsted.

Thanks,

Milly