{news} Fwd: [usgp-nc] State Convention documents

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:46:38 EDT 2007

fyi, charlie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Gerritt <gerritt at mindspring.com>
Date: Sep 14, 2007 6:27 AM
Subject: [usgp-nc] State Convention documents
To: national comm votes <natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org>

One of the purposes of sending out the documents  recently posted was to
stimulate further conversation about the processes leading up to the
national convention.

There was one type of document that was not included in the previous packet
as I did not have anything that could serve as a model for state parties
that will choose and instruct delegates at their state convention.  The
url¹s included below lead to documents from the Georgia Green Party that can
serve as models.  My guess is that these documents will be most useful to
the smaller state parties and those without ballot access.  Thanks to the
GGP for sending these along. Again, if your state party has questions the
PCSC is happy to provide counsel.

Greg Gerritt GPRI, PCSC

http://www.greens.org/georgia.static/pdf/GvrnDocs/PNC-Policy.pdf
http://www.greens.org/georgia.static/pdf/GvrnDocs/GGP-NC-Rules.pdf
http://www.greens.org/georgia.static/pdf/GvrnDocs/ConventionProcess.pdf
To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the Coordinating Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/