{news} Chuck Baldwin is the Constitution Party nominee

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Sun Apr 27 07:31:38 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "T Yager"
To: Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
Subject: [usgp-dx] Chuck Baldwin is the Constitution Party nominee
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:15:37 -0400

The Constitution Party is having their convention in Kansas City. They
just
nominate Chuck Baldwin to be their Presidential candidate. We Greens
disagree with the Constitution Party on many issues, but they oppose the
"Patriot" Act and the Iraq war. From what I've read on Third Party Watch,
Baldwin's opposition to the war was crucial in defeating Alan Keyes for
the
nomination. Keyes supports the war.

The final score:

Riekse 4.5
Baldwin 383.8
Ducey 1
Imperato 1*
Keyes 125.7

We should work with other third parties on getting access to the debates,
and if we can't get in with the major parties, hold our own debates.

* Yes, it's the same Daniel Imperato who showed up to our Presidential
candidate forum at Reading in July 2007. He was also trying to get the
Libertarian nomination recently!
--
Tom Yager
GPVA Alternate
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, Home-860-643-2282
Cell-860-778-1304
Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG- http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?