{news} Chuck Baldwin is the Constitution Party nominee

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Sun Apr 27 10:43:40 EDT 2008

I know that the CT Libertarian Party (which of course is also a party
to the campaign finance lawsuit) is interested in working with us to
promote IRV...  and I feel certain that access to debates can be
another area of cooperation.  The state Libertarian Vice Chair is Marc
Guttman, who lives in Niantic and keeps in contact with the NL Greens
and the SECT P&J folks.
Ronna