{news} Diatribes on the "News" list

Andy Derr amderr01 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:19:59 EST 2008

Hello, Greens.  According to the summary page for the CT Greens News list
(the very one you are reading this message on) ...

This list is the official place for sharing news articles about the Green
Party in the state of Connecticut (or other relevant news stories).

There is no mention of opinion, or political wrangling, or personal
diatribes, or spite, or venom.

Although this list serves an important purpose, unless the CT Green Party
can and will control the list to the extent of preventing the inclusion of
opinion, political wrangling, personal diatribes, spite, and venom, the list
is counterproductive, and should be discontinued.

I ask the State CoChairs, and the State Central Committee to act on this
matter as soon as possible, and I will ask my chapter to pass a resolution
requesting the CoChairs and the SCC to do so.   The technology is quite
simple, and requires only the will  to use it.

If no action is taken, and the situation continues (as it has for years),
then I will unsubscribe.   I would rather be less informed than put with
this!

Andy Derr
New London