{news} Please donate *NOW* for the critical Arizona Greens' ballot drive!

Mike DeRosa smderosa at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 00:30:01 EST 2008

Dear Greens,

  Okay!  This is it!  We're getting down to the wire, and we really need to
get the rest of the money to the Arizona Greens within just a few more days!
We are close, but we really need to hustle because there simply isn't that
much more time remaining!

  So PLEASE POST THE MESSAGE BELOW RIGHT AWAY to all Green listserves and
e-mail lists that you're on, in your state, and please forward it to all of
the contact people in your state for any listserves and e-mail lists which
you're not on!  (Along with a request to please post the message right
away!).  Of course, if you can personalize the message by replacing my name
and city with yours instead, etc., please do so -- but whatever you decide,
please don't hesitate in sending out the message below right away!

  We can still pull this out (especially if everyone who is working on
raising money can come through and meet (or exceed!) their state goals!  But
WE MUST ACT NOW!  We really need to have the entire $9,000 positively
confirmed by this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, so we definitely need to take
full advantage of the rest of this 3-day weekend to get the message below
posted to every Green listserve and e-mail list in the entire country, and
then follow it up with telephone calls to those who might be able to donate!
(Note:  After you post the message below, if you possibly can, please ask
other Greens in your state and/or local to help make follow-up phone calls
about it!  Even just 5 or 10 phone calls will help, alerting people to the
e-mail, and asking them to please donate whatever they can (and any donation
amount WILL help!)!).

  So, PLEASE ACT NOW TO GET THE MESSAGE BELOW POSTED ASAP TO ALL GREEN
LISTSERVES IN YOUR STATE!  If all of us truly try to raise money for the
Arizona Greens over the next few days, we WILL meet our $9,000 goal!

                     Thank you!,

                     Greg Jan
                     Oakland, CA
                     510-444-7336

  PS -- PLEASE REPLY BACK to this message (or blind cc me on one of the
messages that you send out), so I know that you have received this message
and are taking action to help out Arizona, with this!  Thank you!

  [[ Subject line:
  Time-urgent!  Please donate *NOW* for the critical Arizona Greens' ballot
drive!   ]]

  Calling all Greens!

  We urgently need your help NOW, for our critical Arizona Green Party
ballot access drive!  In just 5 days we've raised over $4,200, and Greens
across the country have also volunteered to work on raising a solid majority
of the remaining $4,800 which is still needed.  But that means that we're
presently a couple of thousand dollars short -- and we need to reach our
full $9,000 goal within just a few more days!

  So PLEASE DONATE TODAY, as we're definitely getting down to the wire!  The
Arizona Greens now have less than 3 weeks left in which to complete their
signature drive, and they urgently need to hire some more petitioners, so
it's critical for us to get them the rest of the needed funds NOW!  (Note:
If possible, please also let the sender of this e-mail know that you're
making a donation, so each state can know how it's doing in raising money to
help out Arizona!).

  If you can, please donate via credit card or PayPal, by going to:
http://www.azgp.org/donate.shtml  and clicking on the "direct donation" link
in the 2nd section of that page.  But if you prefer to pay by check, please
make your check payable to:
                Green Ballot Access
                PO Box 77312
                Tucson AZ 85703

  In either case, PLEASE ACT TODAY to help out the Arizona Greens at this
critical time, in their moment of need!

                    Sincerely,

                    Greg Jan
                    Oakland, CA

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to: