{news} PRESIDENTAL PETITIONS NOW AVAILABLE

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:51:15 EST 2008

This is great, Tim.  I expect Richard and/or Paul will pick up copies for
Fairfield County next Tuesday (I'm now working weekday evenings, so won't be
at SCC meetings for a while).

For the record, can you give us the list of candidates for Presidential
Elector?  These people's names will be enshrined in the State Register &
Manual, under "Election Statistics and Statement of Vote".  Here are the
lists for 2004, 2000, and 1996:

2004:
http://www.sots.ct.gov/RegisterManual/SectionVIII/SOV04President.htm
Green
President: David Cobb, 1402 M Street, Eureka, CA 95501.
Vice President: Patricia La Marche, 101 Newell Road, Yarmouth, ME 04096.
Presidential Electors:
John R. Battista, New Milford;
Ed J. DuBrule, West Hartford;
Elizabeth D. Horton Sheff, Hartford;
Charles A. Pillsbury, New Haven;
Lindsey W. Mathews, Branford;
Elizabeth M. Brancato, Torrington;
Thomas J. Sevigny, Canton.

Petitioning Candidate
President: Ralph Nader, 53 Hillside Avenue, Winsted (Winchester), CT 06098.
Vice President: Peter Miguel Camejo, 767 Halidon Way, Folsom, CA 95630.
Presidential Electors:
Timothy L. McKee, Manchester;
Donna Lynn Byrne-McKee, Manchester;
Peter Ellner, Oxford;
Michael Edwardo Ellner, Oxford;
Aaron Tabackman, New Haven;
Ralph Anthony Ferrucci, New Haven;
David C. Agosta, Hamden.

2000:
http://www.sots.ct.gov/RegisterManual/SectionVIII/SOV00President.htm
Green
President: Ralph Nader, 53 Hillside Avenue, Winsted, CT 06098.
Vice President: Winona LaDuke, Route 1, Box 308, Ponsford, MN 56575.
Presidential Electors:
Karin Norton, Mansfield;
Thomas J. Sevigny, Canton;
Edward Shatas, Meriden;
Amy Van Nunes, Windham;
Paul James, Meriden;
Vittorio Lancia, Portland;
Chris Reilly, Newington;
Paul Bassler, Norwalk.

1996 petition (not online):
Green
President: Bertram Garskof, Bethany (placeholder for Ralph Nader).
Vice President: Anthony Bottalico, Hopewell, NY (placeholder for Winona
LaDuke).
Presidential Electors:
James M. Kowalshyn, West Hartford;
Anne M. Dettenborn, West Hartford;