{news} Fw: John Kilian's letter to Don Williams.

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Mon Feb 25 12:03:31 EST 2008

Hi Gang,

I am getting phone calls and memos from all over
the country.  This is one in our state.  Please read.
He may show up at the next state party meeting

 Cliff,

This is what I sent to Senator Don Williams, CT Sen. Pro Tempore.

Perhaps this could be developed into an joint open letter from us to whom it may concern - and perhaps it could serve as a rallying point for others to provide support during this most recent window of opportunity provided by Nader's announcement. I would think that members of the growing movement within the Obama campaign could provide a strong advocacy for changing the laws in a way that benefits third parties and the Obama bid.