{news} Fwd: 2007 state sharing checks coming!

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 23:12:15 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jody Grage <jodytgrage at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Subject: [usgp-nc] 2007 state sharing checks coming!
To: natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org

It is with pleasure that I announce that Brent McMillan, Major Donor
Manager, received a $25,000 contribution yesterday.

It is with pleasure that I also announce that $13,555.70 in state sharing
checks for 2007 Quarters 2 - 4 are being written and will be in the mail as
soon as I get them from Doug Malkan, our accountant, and get them signed.

Thank you all for raising money for your state and GPUS.  If you want to
know how to get an even bigger check next time, Emily will be glad to talk
to you about the options available for state sharing programs.

Jody Grage, Treasurer, GPUS

--
Charlie Pillsbury, CTGP