{news} presidential petition

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Sun Mar 9 12:31:42 EDT 2008

If someone can get a good hard copy of the petition to me (put in the
mail to 19 Evergreen Avenue, New London 06320, or perhaps Laura can
pick one up from someone in Hartford), we will try to make a better,
smaller one.  I am attaching a pdf of the 2nd District Congressional
Representative petition, for any one who needs it.