{news} My write- in was NOT COUNTED in Manchester!! was yours??

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:05:57 EST 2008

Many places did a lousy job of handling write-in procedures and counting
votes.  Stamford failed to count a number of write-in votes that we know
were cast, and there was no consistent policy about posting the list of
write-in candidates. Some polling places posted a list, some did not, and
even when posted, the lists did not include all the candidates. (The lists I
saw included all the write-in Presidential candidates, but not the
Congressional, and not always the state legislature candidates.)

David Bedell