[Bulk] RE: {news} NO one in New Haven or Windam wrote in McKinney??

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Wed Nov 12 23:57:50 EST 2008

This is getting weirder and weirder.  As I've said before, I received
(on Election Day) a letter from the SOTS listing the registered write-
in Presidential candidates.  Have no idea why they sent it to me.....
The letter also stated that the list could not be posted but would be
made available - without comment - upon request.  (If anyone thinks a
copy of the letter would be helpful, I can scan it...)

Ronna